Women's Short Point Collar - white/lilac - long sleevedColcouture
A simple fresh and modern shaped white collar, with a soft lilac trim to put a bit of colour in your cheeks. Lilac is great. It freshens up blacks, blues, browns and so many other colours. Perfect for uplifting your wardrobe. Smart enough for work. It's also a great layering shirt. The white jersey is also a decent weight and not too see- through, so your sexy La Perla's (or embarrassingly tired bras!) are safely out of view until you chose otherwise!
- White cotton collar with lilac trim.
- White cotton cuffs
- Collar and cuffs lined with lilac
- Concealed zip at back with lilac covered button
- Lilac covered button on cuff
- Sits on hip.
- With or without matching lilac cotton tie.
Body 92% Viscose; 8% Elastane. Collar and cuffs 100% cotton. Wash at 40 degrees on a gentle spin cycle.
Designed in Great Britain. Made in beautiful Turkey.
We all know sizes and cuts can vary for different brands (and we can fluctuate too!). We have tried to be pretty 'standard' but if you are unsure as to what size to chose, please click here: size guide. International conversions are also shown.
Our luxuriously soft jersey material allows our tops to be slightly fitted to give shape but also to hang beautifully in a way that covers tummies pretty well. So you get shape you want to show and not bulges you don't!
By the way, our model is wearing a size 12. She is a short bodied 5'10"and approximately bust 34E, waist 29cm.
Generally orders received before 1pm will be sent out on the same day. After 1pm orders will be sent out the following working day. *Full details on postage can be found here.
- Royal Mail signed for - free *; Delivered within 2-3 working days
- Premium tracked Royal Mail - Cost £4.95 for up to 4 items*; Delivered within 1-2 working days
- International tracked : EU, North America, Rest of world - £8.95*. Delivery times will vary. Goods should be received within 8-10 working days.
- Returns - If you have chosen a wrong size and want to exchange it for another you can.If you've changed your mind you can return it for a refund. If goods are faulty/damaged you can return it for a refund or exchange. But please click here for full details and restrictions.